Sunday, March 31, 2013

RECENT EMAILS !

I've Got a lot of Emails asking me alot of questions and sending in there stories. I left the names out for privacy and personal issues. Here are some that I recieved.....

Read your story and signed your petition. I just want you to know, that you are not alone.
A little about me... I was molested by my brother when I was 13 and raped by my best friend's boyfriend when I was 15. I had typed out paragraphs and paragraphs in this message to you about the full story of what I've been through. Then, I erased it. It felt like torture typing out and re-reading that story again. Too painful.
I admire your strength to share your story. It truly hit my heart and I could relate to a lot that you were saying. But, I'll keep this message short and sweet.
I care about you and I'm here. I know you don't know me, and I don't know you. But that does not effect anything. I've read your story, I've seen a picture of your beautiful face and now your in my heart. (weather or not that's comfortable). If you ever want to talk, just e-mail me back.
-Anonymous
 
Hi . I Have Been Bullied For 5 years . I have been called ugly , stupid , whore , & FAT . I tried committing suicide on January 22 , 2013 . I couldn't take it anymore & I thought no one was there & I just wanted to die . When I over dosed on pills & passed ur I still heard everything that was going on around me . I put my family in a depression stage . I didn't like it .. I was in the hospital for weeks . It is March 2 & i am still getting bullied & no one is caring . No one is helping me . I go threw break downs everyday & still wish I was better off gone :( no one will listen . I am with you with this petition . Give me any link & I will post my story to help you & for me to be heard . Thank you .
-Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment